Tuesday, October 5, 2010

School Differences

My school has a very bad habit of going on you tube and watching whatever they want, saying cuss words, talking about religion and having a very one and only horrible teacher! It is a big problem with kids going on you tube at school because it can affect their performances because of what they can watch. It can come to an 'accidental' click and watching a scary video. So why is my school allowed to go on you tube? Cussing! I hate when I have to hear those words! It completely RUINS my day!! People can be mad at one another and say 'why the h*** are you doing this?' Talking about religion will NEVER solve anything!! My class is getting mad at MUSLIMS! We have a MUSLIM kid in our class for god's sake!! Anyone notice that? People should watch their mouth about what they say now a days! Last but not least, TEACHERS!! I have the worst art teacher in the whole world!! Her famous saying is; EVERYTHING HAS GOT TO BE PERFECT IN YOUR ART!!! Art should NEVER be perfect!!! Art is about expressing yourself NOT BEING PERFECT IN ANY OTHER WAY!!! Today I was starting to draw a background for a project and she said that I should draw the American flag and I said well ok.

30 MINUTES PASS

Anya I think you should do a different picture with smiley faces on it!!!! NO WAY NO WAY!! She asked me to the american flag!! Now she wants be to do smiley faces?? I cannot stand her in anyway ANYMORE!!!!

Schools are very different here than in America!! VERY MUCH!!!

Also in Computer Lab our teacher is making us do a powerpoint about where we live and he is saying that we have to bring in a video and pictures of our apartment.
I think that bringing in a video way over the limit! It invades your privacy! You shoudn't do those kinds of things for school

The good things about my school are that my math teacher is very easy to get and math is very fun with her! The second good thing about my school is that everything is brand new and our computers are operated by the mac mini! Macs are very easy to work with and not to mention I am flying to America and getting a mac book pro! Last but not least, the good part about my school is that it is very easy to make friends because everyone is very nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment