Sunday, November 28, 2010

November Update

Hey Guys!

Haven’t written anything for a long time for quite some time. These are the most current things that have happened to our family!

  • My Mom, Brother, & myself went to a musical/theatre Zorro! Best LIVE Musical I have ever seen in my life! From a scale from 1 to 10 I would rate it a 10!

  • Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving was DELICIOUS!!! We got our turkey from Alex’s school and it was imported from France! The Chef made 300 turkeys and stayed 2 nights at the school making the turkeys! We had pumpkin pie and gravy!!! The best parts of Thanksgiving! The Pumpkin Pie was heaven! The gravy was Heaven with the turkey too!

  • The Snow fell!! YAY!! The rest of the week is going to be in minuses!! I haven’t been outside all day and haven’t felt the Moscow winter yet…but I am in for a treat!!

  • It is official! We are going to Austria for Christmas!! I am super excited! The whole family is coming!!! Finally!!!! FREE TIME AND FAMILY AT LAST!! I am especially excited to go because of the Christmas shopping we will be doing there! There will be beautiful and elegant Christmas ornaments! We are leaving on December 16…and guess who’s birthday that is!! MOM’S BIRTHDAY!!! We are going to have the time of our lives!! (Skipping a few days of school! YAYAY!!)

  • Mom started horse back riding and her whole body is sore! Don’t worry Mom I had the same thing!!

We had an Int’l Bowling Competition! Believe me, there were some serious bowlers there! Our family won 6 prizes all together! Great Teamwork guys!!

Life is starting to get frustrating without a man in the house! Well we do have a man but he isn’t like our big man! Our dad was in Germany for 1 week then he spent 1 night in our apartment then he went to his different apartment near his work & spent like 3 nights there! He came back…..stayed her for 2 nights and was off again and now he is flying to Tokyo, Japan!! There is only one good thing about my dad going to japan!! You know what that is? ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH IS IN JAPAN!! YAY!! So I am looking forward for him bringing the rest of the family beanies, gloves, etc.

Looking forward to writing some more when we are in Austria!!

No comments:

Post a Comment