Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Hockey Game. First Goal.

Alex received a "Hockey Passport" - Hockey Player's Card of Moscow. It took me few hours to get 4 stamps from - his school, place of residence, hockey club and hockey federation of Moscow....This document looks like a Passport.

    On Sunday, September 12th he had his first game. He scored his first goal of the season: Alexander Karavanov. #9. Silver Sharks.

2 out of 4 seals
"Hockey Passport"
Boys of his birth year are gigantic!
With his late birthday in November, he looks like the smallest one on ice. I have been also told that some kids on some teams are one year older, their parents faked their birth certificates... No wonder, I was puzzled by a special paper I had to sign during acceptance to the hockey club - that faking birth certificate is a criminal offense. Hmmm...Wild West?

No comments:

Post a Comment