![]() |
| Picture taken on September 14 by Anya's Mom |
Saturday, September 11, 2010
British School
I was about to go to the Anglo American School of Moscow,however, i found out that I am still on the waiting list and i couldn't go to school for a week. Unfortunately, I am going to The International School of Moscow (a British school) I just got my uniform and I am not psyched about having to wear it. There is only one good thing about this..I am #1 on the waiting list! Probably after a semester in the Anglo American school i will get in! I will keep you informed!! --- Anya
I love my California girl, who used to wear flip flops and shorts 365 days! It's hard for her to wear tights and shoes, blouses, blazers, etc... But she's opened for doing it and looks Great! I really appreciate her spirit and willingness to open new things for her in life! - Lana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

me neither...trust me im not so psyched bout it either
ReplyDelete-claire L.
Anya you can make anything look beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteDebra and Madison