Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My weekend

My weekend was very fun because I went to the circus with my family! The circus in Russia is very funny!! My Favorite part of the circus was when the poodles came out and started doing these cool tricks that no dog can do like standing on their two paws and running around!! There were white and black poodles also with baby poodles!

My mom's favorite part was when a girl wore a "fur coat" but when she pulled a bunch of strings and instead of being a fur coat a bunch of weasels fell from the coat.

My brother's favorite part of the circus was when they brought out a bunch of tigers! I got really scared!!

Last but not least, my dad's favorite part was when a viking came out and started doing tricks like holding 60 kilogram balls


Also on Saturday, I rode on horses! I didn't use the same horse that I did last week because they wanted to see if i can ride a different horse but that horse kept on farting!

1 comment: